UNIVERSITY CONSORTIUM FOR THE OCW UNIVERSIA PROJECT
Participation requirements for the OCW Project
- The institution must be properly registered.
- The material published must be structured into subjects. There is a minimum requirement of 10 subjects.
- The institution must undertake to develop “proposals” and share “good practices” to promote “similar” projects in terms of quality, structure, vocabulary,…
- An OCW site must be maintained meeting the following conditions:
- Offering and publishing materials free of charge and not for commercial purposes.
- Material must be “clean” in terms of intellectual property rights.
- The publication of material on the OCW site means the authorisation for use, re-use/adaptation, translation and redistribution to third parties.
- The OCW site must be universally accessible on the Internet.
- The institution must join the Project.